Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hey!!!: 7th Life - Grey Boy

Hey!!! (7th Life, Grey Boy)

Date: 10th May 2006 (My Favourite Smoking Day)

Emotions,

Vivid and clear,

Delivering vulnerable touches,

So near yet distance,

My journey don't end at spoken words,

It takes time.

Hey!!!

Sun shines, rain pouring

For a reason

For thoughts that matter

For treason

Hey!!!

Throughout the years

Dumbness equals numbness,

Never ask God for anything,

For the thoughts that count,

Not merely words that fade. Not words that fade

Emotions,

One day senseless and motionless,

My mind will continue ticking,

Creating peace and comfort,

Creating surety and concern for you,

My path is not bloated by desires for all things great,

For,

You are the greatest being ever come to my life.

Hey!!!

My ability's not to possess you,

But require,

All substance and deep faith I have with your existence

When I hold love, my hands leaked with uncertainty,

Leaving you is to reconcile better congregations.

Alluring and mesmerizes my inner senses,

Cheerful and gay,

Now that I've found you,

Again,

Being a part will not measure my lifetime,

Measure my falling and pain,

Gratitude,

You've never changed in my soul.

That beautiful mind-I cherished most.

Not words that fade

So say.. the unspoken

So lay... not be broken

So near.. In believing

So sad.. It bleeding

It takes time, so hey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home