Friday, May 05, 2006

A Pot Of Hot Mot: 3rd Life - Unknown

A Pot of Hot Mot (3rd Life, Unknown)

Date: 5th May 2006 (Moody Day)

I have this pain

You say 'Aarrrgh!"

What’s wrong this is?

I told you before "It's only your fault"

Time flies, time don't matter

"With too much to think" you grinned

You think so

I was screaming inside

But was silent outside

You say :depression hit me"

I denied definitely

Trust me, I beg you

I was never easy to express

I am the one losing consciousness

The pain, the pain, the vain

You have more consciousness than me?

I am mad at you

"Why are you mad at me" you yelled

Change your brain, change your mind, and change yourself

Change change change change and change

Easy for you to say

You wore this hat of pain

You swan in the lake of grief

You put yourself into this routine

"I hate you" not the first time I tell you

"Please do, please do, please do," you cited without hesitation

I do not need you

This is agony but you ask for me

You cried, "Remove your spell"

Cold as ice, in your eyes

"Who am I to you?"

"Put me down now!"

*I put the mirror down*





Play = "In the Mirror" by Kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home