Saturday, April 29, 2006

8th Life - Grey Boy

R once requested that I write the greatest love story. We were having dinner somewhere, after a whole day spent lazing in his bedroom painting and listening to yet another melancholic tune.

I was his therapist. He was my MiniBoyFriend.

Today is one of those rare days (or nights) when R is showing a great creative urge of almost manic intensity. On this very special night, when he has spent it thinking, drinking and smoking too much, R created a whole persona for himself and called himself the Grey Boy. Quite an ingenius name, I'd say. I would not have thought of it.

So the Grey Boy is sitting somewhere in Puchong, with his glasses almost at the end of his nose, scrapping and applying putty on yet another white wooden board. Like Van Gogh totally obsessed and absorbed in his little world. He has sent shit load of files to me, asking me to upload the stuff for him while he continues his flow of creativity.



Here is the first of the Grey Boy's poems.

(8th Life, Greyboy)
Date: 29 April 2006 (Day 1, The Interminable day)

I choose to live this silly life

I love to see

With my third eye in which it's blind

I love to touch with my amputated limb

I live to speak

In harmony, this poison, this maw cursed with lies

The divinity of God, which gave me the innocence

Only to put me into an infant suit

Only to be polluted in later life

Erasing my memory, all together

Thank God it's painless throughout meaningless

I could be a frog (trembled frog) in my previous life

An insect, less a human, lesser sin

You see me

Today I am going to die

Ending this

Can't wait to greet my new innocence

I choose to live this silly life

Ohh silly me!

Silly me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home