Monday, May 01, 2006

2nd Life - Trembled Green Frog

(2nd Life, Trembled Green Frog)
Date: 1st May 2006 (Labor Day)

My hands trembled

My trembled fingers turn cold

I can hardly feel my body

Seeing my body crumbled

Pointless living

The road filled with dirt

Like they always do

It stained me

It's me that's who

I can't move no more

I am small

You are bigger

Make out of steel

Strong as ever

Insignificant me

I can't help but weep

Too late indeed

A sight of horror

A stench of raw meat

That's me, or not

It's okay you couldn't avoid

Its must be a tough for you

I forgive you

Look at me now

Look at you with your cigar

The day I die

Regret or not

I don't know

This rubber tyre has no eyes

When you ran over me with your Merz!

The last of me

Sporty bright spotlight

It sting my eyes

Caught a glimpse of a B-mer!

Dare of you naming me the cold blooded amphibian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home