Friday, April 28, 2006

Nude Muse And The Grey Boy

The following was the conversation with R on Yahoo! Messenger last night.

  • R: I very stress!

  • Otto: It's called horny. You need a shag.

  • R: I don't need a shag!

  • Otto: Yes, you do.

  • R: Why do you say that?

  • Otto: Do you like big tits?

  • R: Can I ask you a question?

  • Otto: Sure. Feel relaxed and open to questions.

  • R: Do you have big breasts?

  • Otto: ........


*seconds later*

  • Otto: I don't have big breasts!!!! *wails*

  • R: Then I don't like big tits.

  • Otto: .............


*seconds later*

  • Otto: You mean you like my breasts?

  • R: Sorry.

  • Otto: Actually I quite like my tits too *smirks*

  • R: .......................

  • Otto: I thought you like big tits because all your nudes have HUGE tits! Read: Redness Messiah.

  • R: I like small, fill my hands up type.

  • Otto: But you always draw them dangling with elephant sized nipples.

  • R: Long nipples sell.

  • Otto: ................



Readers: Go check out The Redness Messiah and you will know what I mean about R's penchant for long nipples and subconciously yearns for big breasts.





Yellow Moon
~ Putty on wood, Work in progress.



So this is the relationship between the muse and the artist. R paints and Otto appreciates R's paintings.

I used to be his muse. Maybe I am no longer. Perhaps I was never. It does not really matter, just as long as:
  • I inherit his paintings.

  • We continue to have great breakfasts together.

  • Perhaps spend a Sunday (like last) painting, watching arty movies, drinking vodka and talking about things that I cannot blog about.



REMINDER
My role in Grey Boy With A Leap
is merely uploading.
All paintings, photographs and poems
are the properties of R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home