Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hello And Welcome

This blog is started at R's request. He is suffering from an excruciating headache and the mood swing of an artist at the moment. He wants some loving and as his MiniGirlFriend, I am obligated to make him feel loved.

"Grey Boy With A Leap"
is all about R
and his eccentricities.

.
.
.
.


Oh, and his gift for painting.



Please give a warm welcome to the life of R.

grey-boy.blogspot.com will feature R's numerous paintings, photographs and poems. R's always good with poems...

I have discussed the issue of privacy and anonymity. Apparently he is even more private than me. Such a diva, before even his blog begins. Temperamental artist! Ppppfffffhhhh!!!

By the end of the discussion, it was agreed that:
  • R is moody aka horny.

  • I have the honor of posting all R's stuff for him.

  • Reaffirmed that I will inherit all his paintings because I love every single one of them *rejoices*


Everything on grey-boy.blogspot.com is solely R's work...



Let's start with R's first completed painting.


The Redness Messiah
~ Arcylic on wood, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home